Posts

Showing posts with the label holiday

The Discount Code rises

Key Holiday Trends

Image
Performance in Italy. Maps, ReviewsPost, Share.
Key Holiday Trends Copyright “All rights reserved” © By itravelinitaly.com travelers from Italy Photo by Baldassarri Giuseppe visual storytelling. A look at the season’s most important shopping trends and their impact on overall season performance. A look at consumers’ use of smartphones for shopping during Holiday in the US and Europe. Smartphone Usage Increases 35% of the global network’s holiday orders and 28% of revenue occurred on smartphones. Smartphones accounted for 51% of all website visits, up 25% YOY. Last holiday season, orders on smartphones increased an average 27% YOY. Growth was highest in Europe where smartphone orders increased 43% YOY. Usage rates for holiday shopping were even higher in the UK, where the share of holiday sales on smartphones jumped to 46% of orders, a 15% increase compared to pre-holiday dates. Tablet usage declined 21% overall, with the highest decrease occurring in the UK market (down 36% YOY).
Updates Find yourself › GuideTourHotelsFlightsTrainsCarsApartments Cruises
The discount code rises.
  • Find inspiration for your next travel, start sharing right away. 

    > Share here,
    2 Go to the page shared by you,
    3 to get access go to the link the discount code rises.

    ShareShare
    TweetTweet
    ForwardForward
    PinPin
    ShareShare